lunes, 19 de octubre de 2009

Composition

Hello I'm Sergi. I am from Berga, it is a small city in Catalonia(Spain).
I am 14 years old and I am studying in "IES Guillem de Berguedà" my high school. I live with my family: my dad, my mum, my brother and me. I live in a flat near the centre of Berga.
In Berga there arr many things to do. It is a city in the mountain and you can ski in the winter. You can ride bycicle and a lot of things.
In my daily life I get up at 7:30 and I start my classes at 8:30. I stay in the high school seven hours for a day. Exept on Thursday and Friday. At night I go to the bed at 23:30. Every day I do my homework. And for the exams I study hard befor the test.
Every day I play with my playstation.
My hobbies are riding a bike, playing with playstation, snowboarding, bmx(a type of bike),...
I have a lot of hobbies. I love donhill by bike. My dream is to be a professional rider and I want to compete but is an impossible dream.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario